Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Replies (71-78):
PookiePanda
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Are your legs broken?

3boysngirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Umm yea ur pregnant not handicap
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I feel really bad for your boyfriend. I see 2am runs for ice cream and a very demanding pregnant chick on his hands. I don't see him lasting till your due date. I know I wouldn't put up with a girl that I wasn't married to depanding I wait on her hand and foot.
midjet117
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM

yep you crossed the line.

ccmvm
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Girl must be starving!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:48 AM

you're 5 weeks...you can do it yourself...if you were 35 weeks, yaa i could understand...but 5??? no!

daisybaby91
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Lmao. My husband isnt around to cater to me and make me food every time I get hungry. He has this thing called a job.
So, i put on my big girl panties, and make my own damn food. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I WISH it was as easy to make food now as it was at 5 weeks. Sometimes i just end up having a bowl of honey bunches of oats and a banana. I'm not about to ask someone else to make me food...
If you really can't make your own food, go to a restaurant or order delivery.
DoofusAloofus
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Yeahhh... five weeks... haha. Stop playing princess and go make your own damn sammich. And you asked your friend's bf to make you food or for his opinion? Not even sure what you're saying but wrong of you either way. You sound very childish.

Quoting MamaJess9:

LMAO @ 5 weeks pregnant... why can't you make your own food?  How old are you?  And do your friend and her boyfriend live with you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)