Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Duck dynasty fans

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

What is the obsession with the show? Lol what makes everyone so excited fo the show? I have seen a few episodes but not sure what the facination is. Im currently entered to win a crap load of ducky dynasty stuff and there are 1000 winners. i was numbe 1 with 2000 points and now im in 4th with 6000 points! People are insane for this prize. Whats the point? Totally cuious. there are 1000 winners!!!! why fight to be number 1? i was all excited to be number 1 though i will admit maybe thats it? they just want to be in first?

anyways does anyone else thing that girl sadie(i think thats her name?) looks like miley cyrus

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TBKSuperMama
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Duck Dynasty. I wouldn't care if I was number 999 as long as I won

his88angel
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the show because its funny and it reminds me of my family. I am not obsessed with just like to watch it to get a good laugh.
ColieO
by I Rock on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
It's just funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm a DD fan!  I like to watch their interactions with each other.  I think they are funny especially Uncle Si...but I'm team Jase.  I like the way Jase talks.  Miss Kay would be a great MIL to have I think.  I just like the whole family.

http://media.tumblr.com/9ed0f22b8270677a85dcb6ca7297e058/tumblr_inline_mln7d2n65n1qz4rgp.gif

sallymaggie
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Team Phil & Kay!

Si is hilarious
SAMI_JO
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Most episodes we find extremely funny.

Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I. Love that show they are hilarious and they kinda remind me of some of the crazy stuff my family does. Uncle Si is so off the wall.
SAMI_JO
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM

We have a couple of episodes on DVR so when we have a bad day we can watch it and laugh and not go to bed grumpy.

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I love DD! They remind me of my "slighly" WV family,lol. I love that they are strong in their faith, and not afraid to tand up for what they believe in. Also, that the kids can watch the episodes with us.

C8linVilla
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I guess i can relate there Lol a few times i was like that totally sounds familiar! haha

Quoting Chaos1229:

I. Love that show they are hilarious and they kinda remind me of some of the crazy stuff my family does. Uncle Si is so off the wall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)