Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

funnies about jealousy

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 1 Replies

So the other day I noticed that I had a message someone left on my website under one of my articles. I'm a youth motivational speaker. I have it set up so that I pre approve all messages so that I don't get bombarded with spam etc. Well I got my first "hate mail" YAY ME! That means what I am doing is EPIC LOL!!! Anyway, it was from none other then my own sister! She's nuts {Jealous} and I won't get into it. But the article is about not letting what you want in life be stopped by the fear inside you.{ I have no clue how she took so much offense to that one unless she started to feel insecure herself}

Well I was writing something else today and wondered if I could find a picture of cute clipart to go with it, and I came accross the FUNNIEST quotes someone had on jealousy.

one said "jealousy is a horrible  disease, get well soon"

the other " I don't give anyone a reason to hate me, they create their own little drama of pure jealousy"

this one: "Jealousy, that's what makes a bitch talk"

" Jealousy means i'm great, remember that"

These just made me laugh after what happened the other day...glad there is funnies out there for situations that could really suck. LOL!

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM

cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)