Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how would you feel?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
I didn't use Facebook for a very long time but when I started to, I got friend requests from everyone from high school, Jr high, elementary even my old childhood neighborhood. Not thinking it was a big deal I accepted them. As time went on my husband started to not like some of these people.. I will say due paranoia and so he ragged me to delete them off my page so I did.. Now figuring since I did that because of his paranoia I was under the assumption that he would delete the females on his page that he knew prior to his issues that I NEVER liked...and of course that didn't happen. He doesn't have the balls to do it... how would you feel? Especially when you had no reason to delete the people on your page other than him asking but he won't do the same??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andrea0314
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Facebook is drama I had issuse similar to u everytime a Guy I went to school with would comment on a pic and say it was pretty my husband thought I was cheating etc. So I did what u did. I deleted all the guys but it was always arguements. Needless to say me and my husband no longer have facebooks!! Sounds like some trust issues there but u need to tell him how uncomfortable him having girls on his makes u feel. Hopefully he will delete them and u guys can work it all out. Good luck!
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I get rid of him.  He has to be willing to do what he wants you to do .  There is no equality when he is calling all the shots.  I would tell him F off if i want to keep in touch with my friends from school.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I'd be hurt, but if there isn't anything to worry about, I wouldn't worry.

Quoting neeka07:

I didn't use Facebook for a very long time but when I started to, I got friend requests from everyone from high school, Jr high, elementary even my old childhood neighborhood. Not thinking it was a big deal I accepted them. As time went on my husband started to not like some of these people.. I will say due paranoia and so he ragged me to delete them off my page so I did.. Now figuring since I did that because of his paranoia I was under the assumption that he would delete the females on his page that he knew prior to his issues that I NEVER liked...and of course that didn't happen. He doesn't have the balls to do it... how would you feel? Especially when you had no reason to delete the people on your page other than him asking but he won't do the same??

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Omg i got the same issues, yes Facebook is a drama, but Facebook is where you keep in touch with your family and friends not to do anything crazy, i know how guys is, they always like that. Hope you guys can work things out and i been having Facebook for almost two years and my bf would say things like ''Facebook is for noisey ppl''. I guesshe  was just joking but he also end up create account for Facebook because before that he never has Facebook but when he does, all he do on Facebook is to just seach for all his old friendss back in high school, but he wont be on Facebook that much and he doesnt have time since he been working(:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

If you do he should as well .. it's only right :)

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I don't even know who all is on my hubbies, and I don't think he cares about mine! =)

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I dont delete people cause a bf/so etc....wants me too. If they dont like it too bad. I would not ask the same from them either. Considering that I have only about 160 ppl on fb, and only 2 are female friends, and then I have about 6 females that are family memebers the rest are all males.

I dont have friends that are female, and any guy in my life would just have to get over it.

When I delete ppl off of my fb, its for a reason to myself, not anyone else. I seriously couldnt deal with that. I am a free person who hates to be tied down to rules.

I would tell him (if I were you) that if he does not get rid of the ppl he said he would, then you are going to re-add all them back on yours......Although I personally think this whole thing is childish. Sorry, we just have different views. lol

yorkiemaz
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM

i would be pissed off. Add them back again. if he can have friends on there special female then why cant u hun... 

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

did you ask him to?

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I would expect him to do the same. It is only fair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)