Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

he went in bathroom with her!!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:35 AM
  • 5 Replies
So he works in bar and his female manager who asked him to go in the guys bathroom and block the door so no one would come in so she could pee because the line was too long in the girls bathroom.. so he went & in held the door, listened to her pee and made all the other guys get out til she was done.. he's also smacked her on her ass "supposedly" in a joking manner. Now, he is 100% control freak and obsessed w/me so if these situations were switched my brains would be splattered on a wall..he bitches about how much he hates cheaters and would never do anything that would disrespect our vows and doesn't believe in divorce so what do you think is really going on?? They always seem just a lil too friendly and I even really like her!! WTH?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:44 AM

you mean VOWs........ I would tell him do not do that at all even if friends.  It would irk me.

neeka07
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Thanks, updated vows...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kisaki.
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM
this is just wrong.

and i dont believe in male to female friendship
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I doubt anything is going on, but I wouldn't be comfortable with it either.  I'd ask him (and her) that out of respect they just don't go there.

goddiddlyumshis
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Why are you with a control freak who would "splatter your brains all over the wall" ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN