Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How did you find out your preggo with your 2nd pregnancy?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 30 Replies

How did you find out with your 2nd pregnancy? I been taking all the home pregnancy test and all came back negative, i just need some advice and how did you guys find out with your 2nd one? I know its much accurate with pregnancy in blood test then thru a home pregnancy test. Since my lmp was June 20th, 2013 and were been actively trying for over a months now and i did some reseach and find that couples can get pregnant in 3 mos, 6 mos, 1 years, 2 years and so on. Just need some information, im going to take another pregnancy test near my cycles probably was tooo early to test or maybe i am not preggo but knows. Anything can happens and like we all said "our mind can play tricks on us'' i guess all i have to do is wait and see what happens and some womens might be pregnant during her cycles and w/o any pregnancy symptoms.

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I found out via hpts. I wasn't menstruating yet either. Haha. It was the first cycle after I had my son.

lesalmi
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I was 3 days late and my friend had and made me take a Clear Blue Digital test and it popped up pregnant. That same friend was convinced she was pregnant and took like 25 at home tests over several weeks that all said negative. She finally went to the dr and sure enough... she is 6 weeks behind me. :)

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Aww thats good to hear and all womens and pregnancy is different and congrats(:

Ktina11
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
We were trying for several months and kept getting negatives. Suddenly one month turned up positive. It was AMAZING news. Our first baby (a girl) died of birth related issues.....the news of our second pregnancy was truly an emotional high after months of many lows. He is our Earth angel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom told me I was. I took an EPT test and it was positive. Found out on my son's second birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! I had one like that! There are 11 months and 2 weeks between DS#1 and DS#2. :)

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

I found out via hpts. I wasn't menstruating yet either. Haha. It was the first cycle after I had my son.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I took an HPT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

We had been trying to get pregnant and found out while on vacation at Niagara Falls.

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks everyone for sharing the news, much love and appreciate you guys. Guess all i have to do is wait maybe in couples mos i will get a + or else ill go for a blood test at my doc office, once again thank you and were just actively trying for a mos so far and nothing happens yet(:

rmfanfgljf
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I just knew. I had a feeling I was pregnant around Christmas of 2005, my oldest dd was 8 months old then, I avoided drinking on New years and on Jan. 17, 2006 I got a positive pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)