Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm baaackkk --- breefullyme87

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

I've taken a CafeMom break for a little while, but now I'm back :) My name is Bree. I live outside of GR, MI. I'm 26 with a 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My SO and I have been together 7 years now. He's a SAHD due to his disability, and I do the working thing. It works for us, most of the time. 

Things are going good, but I've missed the CafeMom drama. What have you all been up to? What happened to that blond web cam gal with 2 little ones and a camera? Is she still around? Does anybody even remember who I am? 

Anywho, hope all is well with you all. It seems pretty quiet here! 

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama23brie
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Hey there. I'm still pretty new but just wanted to say hey and i like your name. I'm a brie too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhLaBree
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Quoting mama23brie:

Hey there. I'm still pretty new but just wanted to say hey and i like your name. I'm a brie too lol

Thanks. Real name is Brianne, but after 25 years of Brianna, BRYanne, Breonna ... list is endless ... I've decided to just simplify. lol. I used to haaaattteee being called 'Bri' growing up, but I've learned to embrace it :) 

mommab1973
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hello and welcome back to CafeMom.  I'm new here personally but I've already been subjected to bashing and drama so I believe my initiation is complete. LOL...I hear ya about the whole name thing.  I am a woman but have what some consider a "guy's" name.  In school girls didn't like me because I didn't put up with any BS and guys wanted to beat me up for being friends with their "woman" until they found out I was a girl, then they wanted to date me. LOL.

Again, welcome back! :)

Quoting OhLaBree:

I've taken a CafeMom break for a little while, but now I'm back :) My name is Bree. I live outside of GR, MI. I'm 26 with a 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My SO and I have been together 7 years now. He's a SAHD due to his disability, and I do the working thing. It works for us, most of the time. 

Things are going good, but I've missed the CafeMom drama. What have you all been up to? What happened to that blond web cam gal with 2 little ones and a camera? Is she still around? Does anybody even remember who I am? 

Anywho, hope all is well with you all. It seems pretty quiet here! 

mama23brie
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Lol yeah i know the feeling all too well. Mine is Brienna and i started from an early age telling people 'just say brie' cuz of all the frustration.

Quoting OhLaBree:

Quoting mama23brie:

Thanks. Real name is Brianne, but after 25 years of Brianna, BRYanne, Breonna ... list is endless ... I've decided to just simplify. lol. I used to haaaattteee being called 'Bri' growing up, but I've learned to embrace it :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM
If you are talking about MP she is here under a new SN. There is plenty of drama still going on mostly in MC. I am booted so I cant tell you much about whats going on in their now but the anon button makes them very interesting and at times ugly. Welcome back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

welcome back

Nice to see you back here,
Can't tell you about any drama because I don't/won't do drama :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN