Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

omg.. my husband..

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

shaved  our ds2's head LOL

he's been LONG over due for his 1st haircut.. he is almost 18 mos and it was fine hair but getting long & into his eyes, touching his ears  & all.  we were about to give boys boys a bath & he said..  what if i just shave  /buzz it dow myself?

its been a hot , humid summer & we felt bad so i said ok i guess we cut the hair & saved a bunch ( my last baby and his baby hair =(  )

and away he buzzed 

OMG it looks like almost bald now bc its a short crew cut but its so short  & fine & blond he looks bald!!

and he looks like a baby now again !! and.. bc he is a pretty boy..  & already if not all  decked out in blue many think  he is a  girl =/

well now he lokos like a baby girl 

BUT dh said it will grow in fast & at least he is comfy & cool.  plus we just saved like  30 bucks on a kiddie  cut  with all that  kiddie jazz he didnt need anyway..

i forgot about it when i went in to get him from  his crib this morning & was like

EMERGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surprised

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hollybriann
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha. This made me laugh!
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
My older son got so mad at his daddy when he buzzed him at around 2. They are awfully cute that way though.
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM

he wasn't mad at all.. a bit impatient but not mad. i dont know what to make of it now lol he looks so different to me. i think he looks younger not older. usually the look older when they get their 1st cut but since dh buzzed it all down it just looks to me llike his baby hair  before it grew LOL. he is so much happier though w/o all that hair in his face. i do miss his hair though. it was so  soft & long =(

Quoting ditsyjo:

My older son got so mad at his daddy when he buzzed him at around 2. They are awfully cute that way though.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I agree mine always look younger if you buzz them too

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

he wasn't mad at all.. a bit impatient but not mad. i dont know what to make of it now lol he looks so different to me. i think he looks younger not older. usually the look older when they get their 1st cut but since dh buzzed it all down it just looks to me llike his baby hair  before it grew LOL. he is so much happier though w/o all that hair in his face. i do miss his hair though. it was so  soft & long =(

Quoting ditsyjo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)