Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello Ladies. I am new to the Cafe

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hello Ladies. My name is Julie. I am new to the Cafe. I decided to join just to see ehat it was like and to feel a part of something outside of my normal home and day to day life. I was also curious due to  a post I saw by a ayoung lady who works from home and makes a real paycheck. I was curious if anyone could give me any help in this area. My children are 2 young ladies and getting involved in sports now and I wanted to find a way to be around more for them if possible. So if anyone can give me a shou out for some ideas I would love it. Thanks so much for your time and help. Julie

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Julie,
How old are your girls?
Not sure on the how for the work at home but hopefully someone else can help.
Nice to meet you :)

JMPacker
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM

sunHello there. My girls are 12 and 9. They are great kids, I dont know what my husband and I did to get them to be so good but we must have done something right. And yours? My oldest is in 7th grade and my 9 year old is in 4th. They get so big so fast. So, what are some of your interests? 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Welcome Julie! 

There are a lot of work from home jobs out there, it's just weeding through to see what is legit and what isn't that is the hard part.  Maybe a local company where you live is looking for someone who can set appointments or make customer service calls from home, etc.

What sports do your girls play?

Quoting JMPacker:

Hello Ladies. My name is Julie. I am new to the Cafe. I decided to join just to see ehat it was like and to feel a part of something outside of my normal home and day to day life. I was also curious due to  a post I saw by a ayoung lady who works from home and makes a real paycheck. I was curious if anyone could give me any help in this area. My children are 2 young ladies and getting involved in sports now and I wanted to find a way to be around more for them if possible. So if anyone can give me a shou out for some ideas I would love it. Thanks so much for your time and help. Julie

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hello Julie!

I know a few moms who work mostly from home but they do direct sales like Pampered Chef. 

IAMSunshine
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I just started with with a company called MCA (Motor Club of America). I checked them out before I started. They are one of the few compnies that had a product that I could believe in and sell and promote others to work from home as well. You may check it out by pasting www.godblessthiscompany.com onto you browser. It's not a get rich quick thing and you actually have to put in about an hour a day to make a decent income but it's worth it to stay at home with my babies.

IAMSunshine
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM

BUMP!

IAMSunshine
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM

What does Bump post do?

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quoting IAMSunshine:

What does Bump post do?

Hi! BUMP - Bring Up My Post!  When someone posts "bump" in a reply to a post, they are bringing the whole thread to the top of the group so more people will see it.  The posts on the group are in order of when the last reply was added. 

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Welcome to the group! Have you looked into the direct sales companies- Scentsy, Avon, Cookie Lee, 31.....?
Sassy762
by Emerald Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:19 AM

cafemom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)