Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I feeel alone.

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

I feeel alone because i do not have any sister and brothers. But i do accept my cousins as siblings. How many sisters and brothers you guys have??? Any of you guys are the only child like i am???

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I'm the oldest of 4. Two sisters and a brother. Trust me you're not/didn't miss anything lol. All of the alone time I wish I had *sigh* lol. But here's a bump for you.
krista778
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the second oldest of 6 so I don't k.ow what you feel lol. My DD is an only child and gets lonely too.
angelbaby562
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Awww your soo lucky, i bet your not spoiled right? Are you pregnant by the way? If so, congrats & how far along are you? If you dont mind me asking(:

CaileighsMom608
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I am an only child and it sucks as an adult.  As a kid it was great no sharing all toys were mine!

Amybelle
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM

why so many e's?

sfigu16
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Same boat OP. My two oldest brothers are 32 and 30 and then you got me...woomp. 21. 10 year difference! I am all alone!! You want to be my sis!? haha

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM

That makes my day, well even though im the only one, im always spoiled by my partents & get whatever i want. Only thing i have to work & make my own $$, other than that i can get anything(:

Quoting krista778:

I'm the second oldest of 6 so I don't k.ow what you feel lol. My DD is an only child and gets lonely too.

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I missed being a kid again but speaking of sharing, all kids dont like to share and so do i. But they have to learn how to share becaue if kids wont share they will grow up not sharing at all. Some kids are selfish, im just saying(:

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

I am an only child and it sucks as an adult.  As a kid it was great no sharing all toys were mine!

Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol nope I was not spoiled! But I spoil my younger brother and sister when i can, not to mention my own kids of course lol. And yes I am. I'm 20 weeks and 5 days. :)

Quoting angelbaby562:

Awww your soo lucky, i bet your not spoiled right? Are you pregnant by the way? If so, congrats & how far along are you? If you dont mind me asking(:

angelbaby562
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM

They're around my hubby age, im 28 and hes 33. Five years apart, sure ill be your sis i dont mind as long i have someone to talk to(:

Quoting sfigu16:

Same boat OP. My two oldest brothers are 32 and 30 and then you got me...woomp. 21. 10 year difference! I am all alone!! You want to be my sis!? haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)