Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
The other day I was in the shower and noticed I had a small pea like lump in my pubic area, on my knicker line infact, thought it might of been a little spot or somethingso just left it alone. Next night whilst in shower thought id just check it again it was the size of the end of my thumb and really sore. Shouted dh to come and have a look and the look on his face was enough to worry me, told me I should have it looked. Had to wait a week to see the nurse, so today was my appointment, I expained to her where it was and shown her. She thinks it maybe a cyst, she drained abit of it, but blood started coming out so she stopped. Told me I must see gp first thing in morning, then proceeded to ask me a load of questions about my family history, she knows my mum has just fought cancer, but also my mum had 13 bros and sisters and only 4 of them are still alive all due to cancer. I might have a heart attack before the appointment tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Replies (11-11):
Tammywhynot
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM

hi there ladies thanks for all your well wishes went back to the doc and confirmed it was a cyst, friday night had it cut out , only 5 stitches a weeks worth of antibiotics and jobs done. slightly worrying at first but  feel much better now.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)