Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What silly things have your kids done lately?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

There are always so many negative posts on this site and I just thought that I would start something a little fun!

This morning my 3 year old was shoving markers in his under wear.  When I asked him why, his reply was, "I'm a artist mama and I need them for my art!"  I'm still not sure why they had to be in his underwear, though.

This afternoon when I was cleaning the kitchen I heard what sounded like water being poured in the living room.  I walk in there to see what is going on because the little stinker has a bad habit of pouring drinks from one cup to another and making a mess.  When I get in the living room, he has his underwear around his ankles and is peeing in the dogs' water bowl!  I asked him what did he think he was doing and he said, "Oh, I'm just peeing," like it was perfectly normal.

So, what silly or funny things have you caught your kids doing?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Well my son, answered the phone for a sales call..speaking what little Spanish he knew..the telemarketer said "we'll have someone call back who speaks Spanish".

Guaranteed they'll call back when dh is home to answer..LMAO

brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Lol. 

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Well my son, answered the phone for a sales call..speaking what little Spanish he knew..the telemarketer said "we'll have someone call back who speaks Spanish".

Guaranteed they'll call back when dh is home to answer..LMAO

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:44 PM

LOL  She got her hair cut the other day and while we waited she would compliment each person who got theirs done and told them how great they looked as they were paying the stylists.  Silly girl.

brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Aww, that's cute. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

LOL  She got her hair cut the other day and while we waited she would compliment each person who got theirs done and told them how great they looked as they were paying the stylists.  Silly girl.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Now she is going around asking people if they need foot rubs or back rubs.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Today when I took the kids to the pool I asked my 4 year old if the water was cold he said" It's as cold as a pumpkin pie in Winter" LOL

brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)