Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wow!! Ouch!,

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 13 Replies

Woman Gets 25 Years For Loaded Gun In Her Vagina, Meth In Her AssAda OK – Back in March we reported on 28-year-old Christie Harris, the woman arrested on drug charges later found to have a loaded revolver hidden in her snatch, and 25 grams of meth in her ass. A judge recently sentenced her to 25 years in prison.

Harris was initially arrested with another woman after cops spotted them inside a vehicle parked outside a closed restaurant. Cops searched the vehicle and found meth, drug paraphernalia, a pistol, and a loaded magazine inside. Harris and the other women were both arrested and taken into custody.

While at the lockup, Harris was instructed to change out of her clothes so she could be checked for contraband. Harris refused to lower her underwear, stating “she was on her period and did not want to.” When Harris finally complied, Officer Kathy Unbewust found that Harris was giving birth to a firearm.

“I observed at that time a wooden and metal item sticking out from her vagina area,” reported Officer Unbewust, who added that she “pulled the item from her vagina, and found it to be a 5 shot revolver with rounds in the chamber.”

That’s not all Harris was hiding. Investigators also discovered two plastic baggies containing 25 grams of methamphetamine lodged in the crack of Harris’s ass. She was charged with trafficking and felony weapons offenses.

Last week she entered no contest pleas to possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, gun possession, and bringing contraband into jail. In response, Judge Steven Kessinger sentenced Harris to 25 years in prison on each count, all three to run concurrently.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/07/09/woman-25-years-loaded-gun-vagina-meth-ass/#ixzz2Yn11D9ZT 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution 
Follow us: @dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Eeeewwww
Jabojoe
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd have hated to be the cop that has to pull a gun out of a woman's hooha! Or drugs out of her ass for that matter!
outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM
O.o
How did she get a revolver in her vag?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Oh. Dear. Goodness.

WTH is wrong with people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM

What a complete and total dumb-ass!

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I agree OUCH!!!
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM

No kidding!  Oh and what if it had gone off while trying to remove it...yikes!  I guess the barrel of the gun was probably pointing away from her body though.  Eww so gross!

Quoting Jabojoe:

I'd have hated to be the cop that has to pull a gun out of a woman's hooha! Or drugs out of her ass for that matter!

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Right?!?!  I don't really want to know though, lol!

Quoting outtamymynd:

O.o
How did she get a revolver in her vag?

Imjustinsmommy
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM

blank stare

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:46 AM

ooow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)