This time (I'm still waiting to test so "this time" might not be just yet... but I have a feeling) I really want to wait. Not just the standard 12 weeks, either. If I could manage I would prefer to know the gender already before we spill to our families. We have four boys and I think it would be nice to know before we get asked 1,000 times. It would also help to have a name, something concrete for everyone to get attached to and be excited about, since not everyone agrees that trying for another was a fantastic idea. I seriously doubt it's even POSSIBLE to wait that long but that's the idea.
How long did you put off telling?