Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

-----dream help----

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I had this dream last night, I was at home with a pregnancy test and it was positive, now I normally don't read much into this type of thing. But the dream was so vivid I can still remember small details tonight. Anyone else have these types of dreams & do they have any kind of meaning or am I just being a wishful dreamer?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AbygailP
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Also its odd for me to remember my dreams I normally can't remember what I dreamt in general.

carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I don't know much about dreams but good luck.

mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I usually have dreams like that and I keep a dream dictionary for fun. According to mine a pregnancy test symbolizes change such as a new job or relationship unless you're worried about being pregnant. Sometimes I think they mean something but don't change anything because of it, unless I have really horrible dreams 2 nights in a row. I do usually have repeating themes in my dreams based on what's going on in my life
AbygailP
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Thx!
MessedUpMama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I was told to write my dream down, try to remember as much detail as possible. Then think about seems to be the most important things in the dream. Then take those things and try to think what those things mean to you. Then try to put the meanings back into the dream to see if you can figure it out from there.

For example I once had a dream that went like this: I had a small baby girl, she was so small she fit into my pocket. I was moving into my own house, but somehow misplaced my baby.

A Baby girl meant, at the time, happiness because I'd would have loved to have a baby girl. (I have 3 boys)

My own home meant security.

So I had a small happiness that I misplaced while getting my security. A baby girl might mean something different to you, as would a house. Your dreams are personal to you so not every one will have the same interpretation, although there might be some things that are fairly universal.

I wasn't pregnant for real, I didn't get a house of my own then either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN