Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 486 Replies

We have a new chat post for this week!

Please click here to join the Chat:
Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Replies (1-10):
Me2020
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM
8 moms liked this

I just took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive.  I am excited, but someone don't think it is real.  I can't wait for a doctor to confirm it, but my appointment isn't for 2 weeks.

jomami
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Congratulations!!  Is this your 1st baby? 

Who doesn't think it's real?  Maybe they're just in disbelief. ;)

You could always take another at home test and see if the results are the same...

Quoting Me2020:

I just took a pregnancy test this morning and it was positive.  I am excited, but someone don't think it is real.  I can't wait for a doctor to confirm it, but my appointment isn't for 2 weeks.

jomami
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I have my aunt visiting this weekend and I haven't seen her in 2 yrs!  She arrives today!

Motherandwife3
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Right now I'm waiting on someone to get their hair done. My husband works at a river resort so this is going to be a late weekend, I'm talking he will be gone until 7 or 8 pm so I'm thinking maybe a trip to see a friend.
jomami
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Motherandwife3:

Right now I'm waiting on someone to get their hair done. My husband works at a river resort so this is going to be a late weekend, I'm talking he will be gone until 7 or 8 pm so I'm thinking maybe a trip to see a friend.

Visiting with a friend sounds nice!

Do you ever go to your husband's river resort?  That seems like it would be fun.  Which river - the Mississippi?

Motherandwife3
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Yes I do go to his resort every now and then. We get free floats and get to stay at their cabins. It's part of the meremac river

Quoting jomami:

Quoting Motherandwife3:

Do you ever go to your husband's river resort?  That seems like it would be fun.  Which river - the Mississippi?

Motherandwife3
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is one of the cabins they call it the Mrl
jomami
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Wow - that sounds really nice! Where is the meremac river? 

Quoting Motherandwife3:

Yes I do go to his resort every now and then. We get free floats and get to stay at their cabins. It's part of the meremac river

Quoting jomami:

Quoting Motherandwife3:

rosewind13
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm supposed to be helping my Grandparents move into their new place, today. I haven't even showered, yet.... It's too darn hot to be productive.

rosewind13
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

How exciting!! I hope you guys have fun!

Quoting jomami:

I have my aunt visiting this weekend and I haven't seen her in 2 yrs!  She arrives today!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)