Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Here - Mother of 3 under 3!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, I'm Erin, I'm a 25 year old mother living in Florida after a recent relocation from the UK. My husband Ben and I have been married for 5 years and together we are parents to Charlie (age 2.5), Ruby (15 months) and Ivy (3 months). We are blessed to have wonderful children all very close in age. 

Having delivered Ivy and her twin sister Emilie 7 weeks early, we spent a lot of time in NICU with our girls. Sadly after a huge battle, we lost Emilie Violet when she was just a week old. Ivy made it home from NICU on Mother's Day which was wonderful. 

More recently our world was turned upside down when Ruby was diagnosed with leukemia on July 2, 2013. It has been a difficult time since then, though we are slowly beginning to accept her diagnosis.

I look forward to talking to you all and possibly finding someone who has a similar life to mine!

- Erin

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Replies (31-31):
wadelgal
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I was excited to see your post as sometimes I feel like I'm the only mom that deals with 3 young ones so close in age and still so young! Most of my friends are not married yet an those who are either don't have kids or are just having their first so it can be kinda lonely as a "multiple mom"! :)

Quoting MumErin:

It's nice to meet another parent with three children close in age!

Thank you. It definitely has been hard but we are coming to terms with her diagnosis. 

Quoting wadelgal:

Hi and welcome!! I to am a mom of t)hree under three! Well, my oldest just turned 3 a few weeks ago! When my youngest was born my oldest was not quite 2.5 an my middle child was not quite 1.5! Now they are 8mo, 2, and 3! So as far as caring for children I know how things are for you! I'm sorry about your loss and your daughters diagnosis. That's must be really hard for you! Prayer and love!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)