Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

2 Questions!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have 2 questions... 1) When should I go to the doctor after finding out I'm pregnant? The last time I was about 4-5 weeks and the doctor was upset because "the tests tell you way too early." 2) I have had cramping like I'm going to get my period. It has been about a week now and they are slowing, but not sure if this is normal?
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM
They recommend between 8 and 12 weeks as for the cramping I'm not sure but if it's going away hopefully that's a good a good thing
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM

depends on which dr you ask honestly & your situtaion.. my 1st time i was seen  pretty fast bc i asked to be but its not needed not much to do yet..

my 2cd my mw only wanted to see me at 12 wks.. she just flet  there was no reason i had paper work to fill out but thats it.. not until bloodwork was needed  she wanted my 1st sono to be  at 20 wks but you cna always do what YOU want.. i saw  her at 9 wks & demanded a sono so i can see ot  for sure & have ot to show the family.

Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM

i also did not want to find out at 20 wks if i had twins or not lol so i demanded it earlier too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)