Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Will you show me your kitchen??

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM
  • 14 Replies
We're getting ready to move, I bought a house! :)

Anyways, I want to change the kitchen before we move in. Just paint, etc.

We have oak cabinets and dark granite countertops. The floor is a white-ish tile.

Can't decide what colors I want to paint. I know I want a back splash abobe the stove and that, but I can't decide which one on that either. Lol

So, shower me your kitchen please!
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:34 AM
No.

Its out dated, and kind of ugly.
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I will if I can find this post tomorrow.

I'm mobile lying in bed...

I have black granite countertops with gray and blue flecks. The walls are a light gray and the floor is light beige ceramic tile. All appliances are black.

My back splash is checkered black, gray, and blue glass.

Have fun redecorating!
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM
I could but we are in a rental house and the kitchen is serviceable but not how I would like it if I had my own place
Anonandon
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:29 AM
I hate our kitchen. When we buy a house I want an obnoxiously big kitchen. This one sucks though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I'll post one after I clean it. (LOL)...I'm at work now..so either tonite or tomorrow. I have dark blue walls, hard wood floors, oak cabinets, gray formica countertops and stainless appliances.

I would like to redo my kitchen...the cabinets are tired, and some of the doors droop a bit. I'd also like either silestone or granite countertops, new cabinets, a apron sink, and I want to put plantation shutters on the double window.

I did the dark blue, because I co-ordinated with the counters and my house is southern exposure, it's in sun ALL day. So it can handle dark walls.

Have fun decorating. Tho-sometimes it's better to wait and live "in" and get a feel for what you want to do.

hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:59 AM
My kitchen is green and yellow. Not posting a pic as it was over run with 4 teenage boys last night and is a wreck! Got to clean! Lol
JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Lol everyone's kitchen is dirty!

Bump!
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm on vacation so my pictures are from a few years ago when we first remodeled it. Since I'm mobile and it won't all fit in one shot it will be multiple replies.
JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Mobile Photo

How about is I add a pic of my new kitchen, and you can tell me how to decorate it?? Lol
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)