Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What was in her bong?? was it a bong? Lol I dont know

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 20 Replies

Ok i was at our city fair today and this women next to me (on a very crowded street) was blowing smoke out of her mouth but i didnt see a cig. so I was watching her and she had this like 4 to 5 inch glass thing with a ball on the end. (like a small bong) the top of it was a brown see through liquid and then she would suck on the top of it for 10-15 seconds and then release a sweet smelling smoke into the world Lol. Anyways what is it? Any ideas? I have NEVER been around week or smelled it and idk any other type of drugs but I do know we live in a huge drug community. but she was out in public so no idea what it was. I dont assume she would do illegal drugs in public.

does weed smell sweet?? 

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alecolby
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:03 PM
It probably was weed. It depends what kind of weed it was they all have different smells. People do smoke out in public, my friends and i used to in college and we had a 6 foot bong too. People do crazy stuff lol
nolongermstkn
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Prob an e-Cig. I've seen some like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM

but it was sweet? they make sweet smelling cigs? and she was putting out a lot of smoke isnt an e cig for smoking but not polluting? totally curious not arguing.

Quoting nolongermstkn:

C8linVilla
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM

so whats the liquid? I didnt know week could be a liquid?

Quoting alecolby:

It probably was weed. It depends what kind of weed it was they all have different smells. People do smoke out in public, my friends and i used to in college and we had a 6 foot bong too. People do crazy stuff lol

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM

It could have been pipe tobacco, that smells sweet depending on "flavor".

me_plus3
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:14 PM
i agree. Probably an e-cig. My dad, sister and bil have them. The liquid is the nicotine and flavoring. There's all kinds of flavors and smells from them. My personal favorite is Papa Smurf. It tastes and smells like blue berry muffins.
alecolby
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Water.. You put water in the bong and the weed goes in this little thing on the bong that you can pull out.. Usually turns the water brown after a while

Quoting C8linVilla:

so whats the liquid? I didnt know week could be a liquid?

Quoting alecolby:

nolongermstkn
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:16 PM
they makr all kinds of flavored liquids. There is "smoke" but its harmless vaporized water.

Quoting C8linVilla:

but it was sweet? they make sweet smelling cigs? and she was putting out a lot of smoke isnt an e cig for smoking but not polluting? totally curious not arguing.

Quoting nolongermstkn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofmenagerie
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Nah, e-cigs emit water vapor..... No smell in the water vapor.

Quoting nolongermstkn:

sweet.lil.mama.
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Its called a vape
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)