Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
George zimmermen is a free man

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Murder is fucking murder.i can't believe some of these comment,maybe it will happen to of y'all kids one day and let's see if y'all say the same bullshit ya saying now.the murdering faggot gets to go home to his family and walk around like nothing fucking happened? I hope someone kills him and makes him suffer.
GMom2011
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Faggot? You just lost any credibility to comment.

Quoting goodmama85:

Murder is fucking murder.i can't believe some of these comment,maybe it will happen to of y'all kids one day and let's see if y'all say the same bullshit ya saying now.the murdering faggot gets to go home to his family and walk around like nothing fucking happened? I hope someone kills him and makes him suffer.

goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Call is it as I see fit don't like it? I don't give a shit that's my opinion.

Quoting GMom2011:

Quoting goodmama85:

FL2AK
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
By the way you sound I would worry about your own children and their activities.

Quoting goodmama85:

hockey21
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Good for him....!!!!, I hope he finds peace and can move on with his life now...I never thought he was quilty...

gen62
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I strongly disagree with the verdict. I don't believe he is free, he better "sleep with his eyes open".  He killed a kid! A KID! A living, breathing human being. Could have been your kid.  His demons will haunt him forever. Ummm, that is only if this wannanbe toy cop has a conscience. 

Tpatrick
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
It's irresponsible if the press to even cover this trial and create as much racial tension as they can. We have a liar government with fake wars killing kids daily for nothing. People starving and unemployed.
They won't show that black beating the crap out if that white women from last week over and over. Hell no. Whites don't burn police cars and play dress up like soldiers.
Why doesn't the black leadership teach their britherhood how to speak or read and write.
I for one am so sick if the double standard.
Send mail to help Paula Dean. Screwed by back America for being honest.
Blacks have their own magazines and TV award shows. Imagine a white show or magazine. Burn the streets.!! Stupid
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I think this is a good example of the attitude that I imagine got the young man into trouble.  Rather than being afraid and finding help, he was outraged.  He attacked zimmerman rather than going to a house or back to the store, as I told my kids to do if they ever felt like they were being followed.  What was not disclosed in the trial is that his backpack did have stolen jewlery in it.  wedding  rings, diamonds, etc that he said were not his.  He also had a screwdriver.  He had been suspended from school for drugs.  He was not the fresh faced youth they try to portray in pictures.  

So what we have is a near adult with a criminal history who rather than talking to the man following him, pins him to the ground and smashes his  head into the ground....

I can honestly tell you my kids will never be in this situation.   They arent hateful and angry.  they arent criminals.  

Quoting goodmama85:

Call is it as I see fit don't like it? I don't give a shit that's my opinion.

Quoting GMom2011:

Quoting goodmama85:

JTROX
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL  You sound like a trashy mess.  

I feel bad for your family.  You might want to change your screenname. 

Quoting goodmama85:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree.  Guilty or not guilty his life is pretty much over as he knew it before.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Free? Not likely. He is going to have to move to Alaska or somethig

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)