Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pls help me out...pain is unbearable.

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 13 Replies
I had DNC and my stomach won't leave me it really hurt don't know what to do to kip dis pain away... Pls help me out.
Av given d explaination but i mistakenly post it in sum1 else post as reply 4 d person. Pls u can check it so dat u will know what to give me as advise. I post it in gabeybaby07 post title bowel movement after d&c. Pls check it n give me an advise... Tanks
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heatherp23
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Huh? Girl, I can't understand a damn thing you just said. UGH that made my head hurt trying to read that shit

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Agree

Quoting Heatherp23:

Huh? Girl, I can't understand a damn thing you just said. UGH that made my head hurt trying to read that shit

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM
It seems she had a miscarriage had the procedure done to fully get rid of baby and now is in a lot of pain. And wants to know how tk make the pain go away. She accidentally posted her story or question in someelses post...

I think thats what OP is trying to say.

Quoting Heatherp23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I can't help you if I can't read what you're writing

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM
If your concerned call your dr office there should be a nurse line or go to the er
3kidz123
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I couldn't really understand what you said but if your in a lot of pain after the DNC call your doctor, they can give you pain meds. Now from how you typed I have to ask are you already on pain meds?

If so try to just rest and let your body heal. Also I'm very sorry for your loss!

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
It looks like you have plenty of pain meds
Adexqueen1
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:47 AM
No am not on a pain medicine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM
English girl english.
Adexqueen1
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I did d&c d first tym it want on fine but later about 2wk i av malaria and i took fansider a malaria drug but it leads to pain dat i could not even sleep. I decided to complain to d doctor he scan my stomach and said there are still sum left tissues in my womb that he will have to rewash it i.e. I did another d&c but am feeling too much pain Dan d first one and i was given d same drug i collected in first operation but it seems it not working (i was given doxycyline, para tab, blood capsule, metro 200mg tab) because d pain is too much i decided to get pain relief so i brought iburofen and i took i tablet but it as if i add petrol to fire my stomach really hurt and i start bleeding and excreting i believe it due to iburofen. Pls i nid ur help on want medicine to use to stop d pain. Or is it dat their is still tissues in Der. Pls help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)