Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Yooohooo!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

So super duper excited. We are going to have a boy!!! Me and my hubby are so very happy. However I am pretty nervous cuz I had a girl the first time and I know nothing about caring for boy. Hoping its not too much different than my girl. We plan on having him curcumcised and i am scared I will hurt his little peep when we gey home. Any advice???
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Thats the only difference. Is the cleaning of the penis.

A lot will jump you fkr citcm...

But you do whats best for you.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Congratulations! DS is circ'd and I didn't have any problems taking care of his penis afterward. They'll give you care instructions. (I hope this doesn't turn into a circ-bash...do what you and DH feel is right.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlmc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I have a girl and just had a BOY! CONGRATS!! It is so different imo but its so much fun having one of each. They are gonna give the baby medicine after they snip his peepee so don't worry. Mine was fine! Cleaning it is not that bad but seeing it swollen right after they snip it is a little scary but after a day or so it gets better! Keep it clean and use lots of vaseline so it does't stick to the diaper, they will show you how! GOOD LUCK!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Congrats!!!  You will be fine with his 'little peep'.  You will be putting so much ointment on it that it will heel within a couple days.  The worst part is the crying because there is only so much tylenol you can give him.  :(

goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Yay congrats!!!! I have 1 boy he's not circumcised but you and dh do what's best. Don't pay any mind to the bashers that try to make you feel bad because at the end it's YOU and your DH's decision :).
proudmama1120
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Thanks all :) cannot wait to bring him home...
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Congrats to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)