Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thats it! I have had enough!

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 19 Replies
I have 3 kids. I can't do anything or go anywhere because my dh makes plans on his days off and doesn't even ask if I want to do anything. He is more concerned about his friend going places then me or our children getting out of the house. Dh moved his friend in our house without really discussing it with me first. If I want to go to the store he yells and tells me his friend wants to go to the store and that I have to stay home with the kids. He wonders why I won't cook for him or his friend right now. I have had it. At this point Iam taking care of the kids and myself. My mother in law texted me telling me that she might come by and get me and take me shopping Thursday and of course they make fucking plans. Whatever... I don't care anymore.
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Moving someone in without talking to the other spouse is so wrong. I would be telling his friend he has to go.
Imjustinsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

he sounds very young or immature. id stand my ground FIRMLY

xoch86
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Yup.. I'd be out. You move someone in MY house without MY permission, and I'd be moving out. He wants to live with his friend, fine, but it won't be with me or my kids...noooppppeee

mrslmac
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Your DH needs a major reality check. He is using you in the worse way, and his friend is probably getting a kick out of it. Girl get you a back bone and put your foot down. It will not get better if you don't. Good luck
babymamalover84
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I constantly tell him that these kids and I can't just sit in the house 24/7... he doesn't get it or care. I am so pissed and hurt right now that I want to pack my stuff and the kids stuff and move out. Obviously he's made his choice and we don't matter anymore. He knows how bad this makes me feel.
opal10161973
by Sometimes Naughty? on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I would pack myself and the kids up and move out. 

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Take the kids and go somewhere else for a while or kick him out whichever works best in your sitch. He'll either see his error or he's got some major growing up to do.
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Leave before he can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmLacey
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Have you discussed how incredibly wrong it is for him to make that kind of decision without consulting you?? Or how badly it is affecting you and your families life. No way you should stand for that shit. Have your MIL pick you up before thry leave and don't let him guilt you in to staying so he can do something instead! Stop letting him yell at you for wanting to get out of the house for a brief moment, just do it! You deserve better than that. Sounds like he has more consideration for his friend and acts like he's in a relationship with him more than his wife! And that is NEVER okay!

Quoting babymamalover84:

I have 3 kids. I can't do anything or go anywhere because my dh makes plans on his days off and doesn't even ask if I want to do anything. He is more concerned about his friend going places then me or our children getting out of the house. Dh moved his friend in our house without really discussing it with me first. If I want to go to the store he yells and tells me his friend wants to go to the store and that I have to stay home with the kids. He wonders why I won't cook for him or his friend right now. I have had it. At this point Iam taking care of the kids and myself. My mother in law texted me telling me that she might come by and get me and take me shopping Thursday and of course they make fucking plans. Whatever... I don't care anymore.

Gingered
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when people think that parenting is optional after they bring children into the world. I would just walk out and leave them to take care of the kids for a few hours. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)