Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhhhhhhhh WTF!!! NO! (not for the squeemish!!!! PIC included)

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

I just went outside to wash a load of clothes for work tomorrow and as I was coming out of my storage room and turned to lock the door a stupid ugly water bug thing went running down the door towards my hand. Now I am in the middle of locking the door and I have my keys on a lanyard so I am kind of tied to the door. I don't think about that small but very important fact, jerk my hand back, scream, and try to back up only to be yanked back because my key is still in the door! So I very carefully get the key out, and by this time it is on the wall running around in circles like it's on drugs. 

So I take my sandal off, and I am like I am going to kill your nasty butt! Just waiting for it to get close enough for me to smash it and then all the sudden I get attacked on the side of my face by one of this little assholes friends. It flew RIGHT into the side of my face by my ear! Probably cussing me out, like "Oh you think you're going to kill my friend?? TAKE THIS! 

I freak the hell out, scream, drop my shoe and take off towards my front door. I got to the safety of light and realized that I did have to go back and get my shoe, so I slowly walk back there and the whole time I am thinking that I am going to get ambushed by those nasty things again. 

Thankfully I got my shoe and ran to my house. I think it is safe to say that I am not putting the clothes in the dryer until morning when those things aren't around!

Oh and did I mention these things are like 2 inches long??????

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pinkysmommy720
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:09 AM

They are sooo gross. We have them here. Hate em, Hate em, Hate em.

rmfanfgljf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:10 AM

that is a cockroach, fucking ugly dirty ass mini monsters!!!!!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

those are nasty! 

Leah.Rae
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate cockroaches. With a bloody passion. Texas is filled with them :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, i had to murder one in our bathroom, they freak my hubby out. Normally when it rains they show up. I keep telling him they are not like the little German ones. They show up you spray them and move on with your life. Hes breaking out traps and looking at foggers. x.x

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)