Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my water broke 4 no reason at 5.5 months in2 my 1st pregnancy she didn't survive.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 19 Replies
I had a misscarried at 5 n 1/2 months. My water broke for no reason at all. So they had to enduced me. Being my princess was healthy as a horse she was just to early and did not survive. Now I heard that this is my most fertile time, and want to try again, right away to get pregnant. I have been taking a empty, sterilized, douche containers, with only fresh semen that I spit into it, and then use the bottles long neck toninsert insert it in as far as I can. I make sure within 30 to 40 secs of putting the semen in the douche bottle, that I insert it in myself, that with the pull out method of sex my fiance n i are having, im wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant again. Will the semen that I use to insert into myself from the bottle get me pregnant? I just lost my daughter on the 2nd? I just need help from someone on how this can go. Please someone who has any answers on this, PLEASE HELP ME if you know yourself it works from experience, or have a very close friend that this method worked for. Or if your a doctor, and reading this. I am willing to try and find a man outside my relationship just to have unprotected sex with. Is that poss?HELP PLEASE
I need help or advice of which I should do, maybe I shoul have a wonderful friend help me at this fertile time.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Ummm... **speechless**
1st_time_mom789
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Have you tried asking your dr? Maybe they can give you the best answer. GL!

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM
3 moms liked this
Get psychological help please.
charley31
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf?
tifferie
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:05 AM
How about ask your boyfriend if he wants another.
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I think you need to speak to your dr and get some help. It sounds like your SO doesn't want to try again right now hense using the pull out method. If you are wiling to be so deceptive and even willing to cheat, you really need to step back and take a good look at your relationship. It doesn't sound very healthy. 

Christy866
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
This doesn't sound healthy, physically, mentally or emotionally. I am guessing you are pretty young, your time will come to be a mom you just need to let it happen naturally and put it in the hands of the big guy above.
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM
This, I hope you're trolling.

Quoting angelachristine:

Get psychological help please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thorntonwife
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I honestly think you are grieving. When I lost my first I just wanted to be pregnant again. You need to let your body heal or it could happen again.
sugareemommee
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Why are you doing all that nonsense? Let your body heal woman, get some grief counseling.

It's been TWO WEEKS. You need to get yourself right. Talk to a doctor momma.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)