Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

SAY WHAAAAT?!?!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm getting the bath tub filled up for my girls and realize I didn't get the towels out of the dryer. So I'm like, "crap I forgot the towels!"

My 5 year old says, "don't worry, I'll get them!" She goes down to the basement by herself and brings up the towels... Such a big girl! :)
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't you love independence!!

momofsunshine77
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM

i love it!!! My 4 year old can take stuff out of the washer put it in the dryer and start it.  I woke up one morning and she said "did you see I did the laundry last night?  I heard the buzzer go off and moved the clothes!!"  It was cool.  Totally understand how you are feeling!!! 

bouncing mom

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
How tall is she?! I wanna teach my 5 year old how to wash and dry stuff but she can't reach the knobs yet. :( Boo! Hahaha.

Quoting momofsunshine77:

i love it!!! My 4 year old can take stuff out of the washer put it in the dryer and start it.  I woke up one morning and she said "did you see I did the laundry last night?  I heard the buzzer go off and moved the clothes!!"  It was cool.  Totally understand how you are feeling!!! 

bouncing mom

momofsunshine77
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM

42", but we have a front loader with all the buttons on the front. 

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

How tall is she?! I wanna teach my 5 year old how to wash and dry stuff but she can't reach the knobs yet. :( Boo! Hahaha.

Quoting momofsunshine77:

bouncing mom

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Wonderful! You must be proud.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm.. Maybe I can persuade my husband to buy a front loader. ;)

Quoting momofsunshine77:

42", but we have a front loader with all the buttons on the front. 

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting momofsunshine77:

bouncing mom

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Very! :)

Quoting Bmat:

Wonderful! You must be proud.

debwatson86
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
My 5yo loves doing dishes. I will honestly admit that sometimes I take advantage of her willingness to help before she gets older and refuses!
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Cute! My 5 and 2 year old argue over who's going to wash them. -_-

Quoting debwatson86:

My 5yo loves doing dishes. I will honestly admit that sometimes I take advantage of her willingness to help before she gets older and refuses!
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow that's adorable! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)