Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Teen Mom 3... REALLY???

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just saw the trailer for "Teen Mom 3" All I have to say is, you are a selfish piece of crap to stay with an obvious piece of crap as well and let your own baby hear all the nasty things you say to each other and see all the rage you take out on each other. I know I am not perfect, I am the first to admit that but nobody has the right to destroy an innocent baby over your dumb decisions, they didn't ask to be here.... Thank God I'm not one of those needy women who stay with their baby daddy's because of any stupid reason... LADIES DO NOT SETTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank God I'm not one of those women who has a "Baby Daddy ".

That would be settling as well, Imo.

I had a husband first, than a father for my child.
rayroe2
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM
People change
Salley23
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:14 AM
2 moms liked this

I had a husband, then we became parents, now he's on the streets high on meth.... I was strong enough to walk away... No child needs to be around that..

Quoting KendallsMommee:

Thank God I'm not one of those women who has a "Baby Daddy ".

That would be settling as well, Imo.

I had a husband first, than a father for my child.

yayay15
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Who are you talking about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
No one is perfect.
Teeny4121979
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I did have a child at 17 didn't stay with him because he shoved me down the stairs when I was 7 months pregnant !! Don't judge all Teen moms based on the crap on tv... I met my husband we have 4 children he accepts my son as his own we are happy! ! My point is yes I had a baby daddy before a husband I'm fine!! People don't need to judge...
Salley23
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not judging TEEN MOMS I used that show as my example of selfish people who put their bad decisions before their children, YOU obviously aren't one of them because you were smart enough to leave

Quoting Teeny4121979:

I did have a child at 17 didn't stay with him because he shoved me down the stairs when I was 7 months pregnant !! Don't judge all Teen moms based on the crap on tv... I met my husband we have 4 children he accepts my son as his own we are happy! ! My point is yes I had a baby daddy before a husband I'm fine!! People don't need to judge...

little.worthen
by Tess on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Huh?
Salley23
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I'm talking about women who who stay in a toxic relationship knowing its hurting your child

Quoting yayay15:

Who are you talking about?

ARIAandME
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Even if they are having problems it doesn't mean they are having them in-front of there child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)