Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Celebrating 2 things today! *UPDATED*

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary with DH. I am supposed to start AF on Sunday but I've been feeling a little off this week and took a test tonight after work and after holding my urine for 8 hours. I showed DH the test and said happy anniversary and he sees the 2nd line but he thinks its too light to be a positive test and won't really get excited until he hears the heartbeat. What do you think? The pic is 3-5 min after taking it and I checked at 10 mins (no longer accurate) and it was a lot darker line!

We are pregnant! I've taken 4 other tests since this one and am officialy 3 days late on AF. I can't believe this is finaly happening :) Here's to hoping but not counting on that little girl! We have 2 sons already, ages 8 and almost 5, and they're both praying for a little sister. Oldest DS said if it's not a girl he'll be mad lol

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Felixhoyt
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Looks positive to me! Congrats!!
destiny83
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Congrats that's a positive :)

justybean
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Congrats...no arguing there, all 3 of mine looked like that lol some ....
MuseCBS
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:43 PM

congrats :)

JollyMommy84
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Looks positive to me,when I tested for my second pregnancy the second line on the test was that faint I had to look twice and I was indeed pregnant,congratulations.

websorceress
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Happy Anniversary and I have no clue on the results, never used one of those but good luck!

taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Definitely looks positive to me!  Congrats!

midjet117
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I would test again. even with the cheapest of the cheap pregnancy tests the positive was always readable even after 10 min.

susieQ680
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:48 AM

congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)