Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

moving sucks :(

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM
  • 13 Replies
Expecially being 5 almost 6 months pregnant. I hate packing everything together but atleast i finally get to move in with my husband 3 more days. Im going to have to get used to packing though being a marine wife and having a baby and husband to packĀ for. Anyone else hate packing to move as much as i do and have to move around alot?
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Diana125
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM

It gets a lot better once ur in ur new place but yeah it sucks moving just finish doing it my self with a six and 12 Year old not easy  but they did help a lot and u didn't know that u had so much stuff !!!

BoxxyBabee
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I'm currently moving too. I can't get anything done with a 2 and 1 yr old

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM

It does suck. I moved 2 weeks before my son was born, thankfully I had my dad and friends to help carry the stuff up three flights of stairs. I did pack and unpack alone, but I had been living in a studio apartment so I didn't have a lot.

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I hate moving. 

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I have moving.  We've been in our house for over 10 years and have no plans to move!  I feel for you guys.  We live in a military area and people are always moving.  

hailey-brendan
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM
We are guaranteed to be there atleast another year dh will be gone for 3 months of it and then when he comes home they may or may not be moving us.

Quoting mommytoeandb:

I have moving.  We've been in our house for over 10 years and have no plans to move!  I feel for you guys.  We live in a military area and people are always moving.  

Lovemyshadows
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

After having a dad and hubs in the military I can sympathize.  We had 3 children in 4 years. Packing and moving was never fun.  I'm so glad hubs is retired now.

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM
We've moved 10 times in 7 years. I completely understand the hate!!!
Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I'm looking forward to moving but that is just because I can't wait to get out of the tiny townhouse into a single family home, where my kids can have their own rooms and big backyard. This is going to be the home we stay in forever, my Mom lived in her home for 46 years and that is what I want for my girls.

hailey-brendan
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I have moved 4 times in 4 years but that was because in college i only signed year leases and then moved. I really hope that they don't move us around too much but im prepared for it.

Quoting RADmomma:

We've moved 10 times in 7 years. I completely understand the hate!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)