Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need peace

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ever since the father of my baby rejected us and claim that the child is not his just because the time I fell pregnant he got another girl pregnant too, so he rejected me cuz he wanted to keep his relationship with the girl right and for her not to find out about me. I've never had peace in ma heart since then cus I felt as if the world has turned the back on me...last time I saw him I was about to take a taxi back home from hospital to see my mom,he pass near me as if he doesn't know me...the following day I tried to send him a text message that my mom past away still he never cared it really hurts me accepting da fact that my child is fatherless.advice pls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:09 AM

move on.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Big hugs hon,
Probably not much you can do .. sorry

Katmegali
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hugs..  I can't do much but pray. You have a dear sweet baby who is worth much more.. Your mother is looking down as your angel. He is not worth more than help bringing the love into your life. I don't know all details so my heart is praying for you

terpmama
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Is he paying cs?
nirvanachick83
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd get a court order for paternity testing and then a court order for child support.  Let him turn his back to you all he wants, it's that child that really matters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)