Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

confused

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
As I was cleaning the closet I found my fiance's ex shirt... why would he have a shirt that belongs to her he also have pictures of her. He said he didn't know how the shirt got there. What to do I am confused now?
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hi there & welcome,
When is the last time he saw his ex?
Ask where he got the pics from too :)

PinkHart
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:48 PM
If he lived with her it's possible a shirt got mixed in with his.
connie45
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

You could burn it.  Or wear it during sex and if it really turns him on - them you got yourself a problem.  Especially if he cries out her name.

OklahomaWifey
by Amanda on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM

If they lived together then that could be why it's there. Are the pictures from when they were together? Seriously, if he hasn't given you a reason to not trust him, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Just ask him to dispose of them and go on. 

My wife and her ex moved into this house and like 3 weeks later the ex left and went back to her home state. She left a LOT of stuff behind. Plus my wife is huge on keeping things from her past. Well, when I moved in at first seeing the ex's stuff didn't bother me but after awhile I thought WHY do I have to move around her things? I talked to my wife (at that time she was just my girlfriend) and she said she would box it all up. A month later we got engaged. The morning after getting engaged I had to have a surgery and when she brought me home from the hospital I saw she had boxed everything up of her ex's. As time went on she started throwing stuff out. After we got married any pictures (with the exception of one and it has their daughter in it) she had, cards, gifts, ANYTHING that had to do with her ex, she threw in the garbage. The only picture she has left with her ex in it is one of their family pictures and she kept that because their daughter looks so cute in it. She had put it in a box in the closet and I dug it out and put it in a frame. My FIL shadowed the ex out of his copy of that picture at his house because he loves the picture of my wife and her daughter in it, and I had him shadow the ex out of this copy we have too. So while I know who WAS in the picture, I don't have to see her face everyday! Lol. 

I'm sure your fiancee will get rid of the stuff. =)

Happy Lesbian, married to my Bestfriend =) Life can't get much better!!lesbiansgay pride ribbon

RADmomma
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
If you trust him just toss it & move on.
shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM

It probably just got mixed up.  As for the pictures, not really sure.

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Wow....I think the pics would have to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)