Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My Husband Just Doesn't Get it!!!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 53 Replies

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and it just genuinely hurts to have sex:[ I don't like it either but my husband acts like I'm punishing him because I never feel "in the mood". I know he's frustrated with me but he just doesnt understand that my vagina literally feels like its falling out and the last thing I want is to have sex because it's the most uncomfortable feeling in the world.

this was more of me venting but feel free to add advise. (oral isn't an option, btw...my acid reflux is through the roof!)

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Most husbands are assholes. Sorry.

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this

i'm sry sweetie. yup almost 32w preggo here and i havent wanted it the last 2m lol

i give him hand jobs

Katmegali
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand.. when I was like that I touched him a lot, kisses, lots attention and the hand jobs when he really needed it.. lol.

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this
It's hard to be patient and understanding when you're frustrated. Try to cut him a little slack.

You say oral isn't an option, but what about hands? Or even just giving him a little assistance with masturbating. Chances are he doesn't want to or can't do it alone because he wants that connection and it's meaningless/unsatisfying to do it without you.
terpmama
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
So use a hand...
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

hand job and he will leave you alone.  Actually I am a hornball when I am pregnant and want it multiple times per day!  We were still having sex when I was 34 weeks prgnant.

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM
8 moms liked this

Ignore all these "hand job" ladies. Let him use his own hands! Since when do men ever stop to think of how their women are feeling? And how many of them ever actually take the time to satisfy their women??

Dragon.Momma86
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
She has a mouth that he would prolly enjoy more ;-)

Quoting terpmama:

So use a hand...

Dragon.Momma86
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM
My husband satisfies me more than I do him. While I was pregnant we went almost 6months with no sex, it was all oral

Quoting Kathy489:

Ignore all these "hand job" ladies. Let him use his own hands! Since when do men ever stop to think of how their women are feeling? And how many of them ever actually take the time to satisfy their women??

JulesM13
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:11 PM

lol I'm sure he would enjoy that but I wouldn't and I dont see why I have to put myself through discomfort to satisfy him for ten minutes or longer.

Quoting Dragon.Momma86:

She has a mouth that he would prolly enjoy more ;-)

Quoting terpmama:

So use a hand...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)