Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

just can't deal anymore

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:04 AM
  • 13 Replies
So this calender year had been awful, let me elaborate. October my husband was sideswiped and our car was out of commission for a month and a half no injuries but we live in a rural area and have two small kids big inconvenience. November he hits a deer at 4am going to work again no injuries but very expensive....while in the rental provided by our insurance for this one I get rear ended at 60mph. March we find out we are expecting (yay!!!),end of April from nd out during an emergency dr. visit that it was tubal and ruptured. Last week I was diagnosed with psoriasis and told I most likely have psoriatic arthritis (I am 32) today somehow I managed to not see a truck stop in front of me and hit it and better yet 4 of my students were in that truck(I am a full time sub at our high school) I am ready for a break. I cant sleep I am sick to my stomach and just wish something good would happen already.
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katmegali
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Hugs and prayers for things to get better.

I've had a crazy year too so can empathize

ReeseStrickland
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:10 AM
:(
AbbyTomsmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Thanks. I wish I could find the light at the end if te tunnel
kidlover2
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM
This. My motto about my life is... I can choose to laugh or I can choose to cry, and crying is no fun. Some of my worst experiences have ended up for the best and some just give me good experience and more empathy for everyone else.

Quoting Katmegali:

Hugs and prayers for things to get better.

I've had a crazy year too so can empathize

kellysp6637
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry.....sounds like you have had a very rough year.  Hoping the best for you and your family.  I can see why you'd want a break.  Try to take care.

Cherish77
by Cherish on Jul. 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Sorry that really sucks

My dad passes away 5 months ago, in about 4 months it will be mine and dhs anniversary, but also dads birthday and apparrantly that is really hitting me hard today.

Hopefully your luck will change for the better soon.

AngelSinger
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry you've been going through this. Praying that better days are coming your way.

BoxxyBabee
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Maybe you shouldnt be driving
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM

simple frown

I'm sorry.  It sounds similar to our winter.  It's bad when you call your insurance company to ask a question and the agent says "oh no.  what happened this time?"

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM
yup

Quoting ScrChk23:

simple frown

I'm sorry.  It sounds similar to our winter.  It's bad when you call your insurance company to ask a question and the agent says "oh no.  what happened this time?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)