Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Looking to make some new girl friends!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies I'm Claudia ,I'm in search of new friends. Some of my friends just don't u.derstand my situation or are drinkers,party girls and I'm just a stay home type of girl. Besides taking my girls out. I stay in the Southeast of Houston and would love to hang out,talk or do something with our kids.If you are interested inbox me.Both my girls have special needs so hope yall understand. Hope to hear from you soon.
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Claudia! I sent you a friend invite. I don't live near you since I'm in AL but I'd be happy to be your CM friend. :)

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

Kyleeorkylenmom
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Always In Houston My Kids Granny Stay On The South West Side .. Ill Invite You To Be My Friend .. Hmu Sometimes I'm LaShaye .
twisted_tongue
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Hi, im chris. We live on the east coast so we can be internet friends. Im mom to 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 5. And wife of 13 years. I work part time and enjoy reading, crafting, pinterest and horror movies and date nights :) Im a happy person with a busy lifestyle and enjoy making new friends of all kinds. If you feel like we have some things in common send me a request!
madipayt
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Just sent you an invite :) I'm Brandi, mom of 2 girls as well. Madison is 14 and Payton will be 13 next month, married almost 17 yrs. we live in southern Louisiana
goofygoobermom
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
hi nice to meet you i don't live near you but i have 3 special needs boys and ill be your cm friend,also welcome to the group
myspecialkids78
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Hi ladies I'm glad I got some of yalll support...I don't get on much but I did today. May God bless all of you.
debandkenmom
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Hi Claudia, I'm in the same boat but all the way in Illinois :( Hope we find other moms close by.

goofygoobermom
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM

thank you and you welcome and same to you hun

Quoting myspecialkids78:

Hi ladies I'm glad I got some of yalll support...I don't get on much but I did today. May God bless all of you.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Hi. I'm Charmaine & nice to meet you :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN