Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pensacola Newcomer

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hey everyone! My husband and I are new to Pensacola and I don't know anyone. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and am getting so bored! Lol! Need some ladies to talk to. Also have good info about CHEAP DIAPERS: Dirt Cheap is opening where the old Academy Sports building is (N. Davis and Olive) on July 27th has large 100 ct boxes of diapers for as low as $10 (name brand)... my husband will be running the building material side ;) Thanks to all! Hope to hear from you soon!!
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM

well this is a world wide forum so there should be some women from pensacola roaming around.

KellBell0820
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM
I'm not in the area yet but we want to move to the area in the next year or so
dingysfamily
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Have you tried going to/joing the Florida board? You might meet some ladies from Pensacola on there.  We are glad to have you here though ...

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I don't live in Pensacola but the moms on the Florida Moms group might appreciate that info:

Join us in the Florida Moms group!

1st_time_mom789
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I used to live in FL. My mom lives about 30 mins from Pensacola. There is so much to do over there. I'm sure you'll start meeting people soon. 

hugss
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant.
Here are a couple of other groups you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Join us on the Florida Moms group!

Night_Roane
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I live across the bay, in Mobile Al - I think its 40-60min away. I haven't actually done the drive yet, but I know a lot of people go to pensacola for a day trip.
I have a 3 wk old and an almost 5 yr old (on Sat).
Welcome to the South :)
DivaKim
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Hi Megan I live in pace. My kids are 24 and 12. I also have a 1 1/2 yr old grandson who lives in Pensacola. It will be good to see the academy building filled, too many empty storefronts. Welcome to Pensacola. Sorry it's been raining a lot lately
emmypaige
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Lived there a few years ago, don't miss the tons and tons of palmetto bugs eek...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)