Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

carseat question

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dd is 1 and 16lb 28in .. she. outgrows her infant carseat at 29in but her new carseat is for 22lbs to 40lbs. What gives?
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dreamarrow
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
It sounds like her new one is a front facing one. You can get a convertible carseat that goes from 5-40 lbs rear facing. Not sure about exact front facing sizes that depends on car seat. I'm running in the same thing my boys are longer and skinner. We're ggoing to convertible
BoxxyBabee
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Oh.. that might be it lol

Quoting dreamarrow:

It sounds like her new one is a front facing one. You can get a convertible carseat that goes from 5-40 lbs rear facing. Not sure about exact front facing sizes that depends on car seat. I'm running in the same thing my boys are longer and skinner. We're ggoing to convertible

dreamarrow
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
:)) I looked at front facing too and they definitely won't be fitting mine either. Plus I would like to keep them rearafacing past 1.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Ya sounds like a ffing seat. my dd is pretty much 18 months now, and 27 inches and 18lbs, she is in a first years truefit seat, rfing still, its good from 5-45lbs rfing and 22lbs to 65lbs ffing. DD is small and always will be so the seat is perfect for her.

DD will rf till at least 2, but I want to rf till 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN