Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

22 weeks and wondering...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  • 18 Replies

I am 22 weeks pregnant and I've felt my little girl moving around for a couple weeks now.. only problem I have is my boyfriend can't feel her yet when he hold my stomach and I know he's a little sad and a bit jealous lol. I was wondering when should he be able to feel her? Or others..

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AbbeysMom2013
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:38 AM
My husband wasn't able to feel the baby until about a month after I was.
Princess111201
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

my fiance didnt feel our son move until a few weeks after i started really feeling him move. im not talking about the flutters and everything. im talking when they were full force kicks and punches. so id say prob about at 5 months....its my first child, so i didnt notice him move until the end of 19 weeks. and at about 20 weeks or so i started noticing slightly stronger movements because originally they were just flutters that were really low in my pelvis. now im 35 and a half weeks, and my fiance feels him all the time....he can even feel whenever he has the hiccups which is definitely a weird feeling. personally, i think feeling the hiccups is more annoying than the kicks and punches at this point, and the kicks and punches can be quite painful at times. haha.

i wouldnt worry. its very normal. 

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Hello!! Welcome and congratulations!

How exciting feeling your little one for the first times. It will be a few more weeks before he can feel the baby move. Pretty soon your little one will be kicking up a storm. Mine seemed to love to do it when we were sleeping. It would wake my husband up out of a sound sleep..haha

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

RADmomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Pretty soon!! About 4 to 6 weeks after you first feel it!!
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM

It was 4-5 weeks after I felt him that he could. But once he did! Wow! Congratulations!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM
It'll be a few weeks yet before he can feel your baby move.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Welcome to the group,
Will take a bit longer for him to feel her but he will in time :)

MMIC
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I remember wondering the same thing! My husband was the same way....but I'll never forget when we both felt her little movements from outside my tummy. We felt her most by my pelvic area at first. Tiny bumps. SO CUTE!!! Don't worry, yall will feel the baby soon enough! Enjoy every moment you can....try not to rush things :)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Congrats! I'd say a month or so until someone else can really feel it!

katemckenzie
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN