Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having their baby

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
I just saw one of the episodes and I get it, some aren't ready financially or mentally to be mothers. What I don't get is why would you go get pregnant again. She gave up her daughter and 6 months later, she's knocked up again. Just like there is a law that you can't get your tubes tied until a certain age, there should be a law against women and getting pregnant right after an abortion or adoption. If china has a way to control population, why can't this country. It's sad, but I'm happy some kids get to go to good families.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Arwyn724
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM

If you don't know the difference between China's population control laws, and America's freedoms granted by our Constitution, you need to go back to civics class.

RADmomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I've never seen the show that your talking about but I agree that if you give a child up you shouldn't get pregnant again right away because obviously you can't care for a child. This should be common sense though.
Party_of_Cinco
Bump
Party_of_Cinco
It's a new show on oxygen I think

Quoting RADmomma:

I've never seen the show that your talking about but I agree that if you give a child up you shouldn't get pregnant again right away because obviously you can't care for a child. This should be common sense though.

LMoseley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree it is "wrong" to get pregnant and have an abortion. It isn't ideal to get pregnant and give it up for adoption and then get preg again. In all honesty though I have to consider the family that had a prayer answered and a family completed by the adoption. The child's life that was saved and made better.

I don't agree w population control laws because like a pp said we live in American. Unfortunately when the govt is allowed to control factors, such as this, they are allowed to be too much of a dictator of my personal freedoms.

The show is very emotional though to say the least!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I think that is a pretty stupid idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)