Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

babydad acting weird ever since i gave birth to our daughter?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

hey everyone.. this is weird topic but me and my bf use to have you know everyday and when i got pregnant we stopped. In april, i gave birth to my 3 month old and for some reason my bf dont really cuddle,kiss me like we use to, we dnt even have sex? i feel lonely like i take care of 2 kids and im a STHM and i believe i deserve some love and attention from him..he works and all that but thats not an excuse. I want to feel loved still..ike he use to make me feel. I asked him about this and he says it cause im not on birth control but whatever i understand but the cuddling,kissing all that he cant explain..he says it because i got to focus on oiur daughter which i do everyday..he dont even make me feel special and beautiful..he make me feel like i dont exist..:( makes me sad. Dont kknow what happened? is he bored of me? he even says it bcause i might be loose since i have 2 kids? 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM

SAHM*

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
He's never going to know if you're "too loose" if he never has sex with you. You may not be as tight as before, but you won't be like a deflated balloon! Our vaginas are very stretchy and do go back to near normal. Doing squats and kegels can help tighten those muscles back up.
Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Yeah thats what i told him.. He refuses to do anything..It makes me feel ugly..I dont know....In the back of my mind i feel that he is bored of me..

smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
You are going to have to ask him what is really going on because it can be so many things.
He could have been warned that you need time to heal, which you do, and that getting pregnant right after birth is a very real possibility.
Or he could be wary of having sex being scared that it will have changed and he won't like the changes.
Or he could be feeling the weight of his responsibility.
Or he could be doing some really selfish shit right now.
Or... Etc etc etc
I mean.. so, so many possibilities here. You're going to have to talk to him and get to the bottom of it.
RoseWay
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I suggest you talk to him about this and find out what he REALLY feels because it doesn't sound like he has a clear reason or explanation. Smurfbitebug is right.
It could be all sorts of things.

I suggest you get on birthcontrol and if he still acts funny then that would be a red flag.

It sounds like hes using your newborn as an excuse "just focus on being a mom". Tell him you can be his partner and a mother to his children at the SAME time and that your children shouldn't affect your relationship with him.

He might not be attracted to you anymore and I suggest you just ask him to find out the truth.
Also... I hate to say this. But this is also one of the signs of someone who is cheating on their spouse. They act weird and show less and less interest. Maybe check his phone when he's in the shower and see what's going on.

Goodluck sweety!
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I'm sorry he's saying stuff like that to you! How awful. I hope you can talk to him and see what's really going on.

Natashaxo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

hope so to :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)