Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

We have a new chat post for this week!

Please click here to join the Chat:
Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Brr, that is quite the chill down.  I bet it'll feel great though.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Good morning!

I can't believe how much it has cooled down here in NJ. It was over 90 a few days ago. Now it's in the 60s! We're only supposed to get up to 72 today!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Ugh, I need to clean today too.  My daughter is having friends over tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday (sweet 16).

What are you studying?

Quoting sahmw2010:

I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Busy day!  How old are your twins?

Quoting twinmother25:

Today it's cleaning, taking care of my twins and 3 year old, grocery shopping (with all three of them it's insane), scheduling wrap parties, and maybe get a shower in lol

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Oh sad day!  How old are the boys?  I know your son will miss his friend.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm hoping my son gets one last play date with his friend today. They are moving 7 hrs away.:( The boys are only 10 days apart.

cacl68
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
It is cooler here in south Texas this morning too. 80's I think and that's cool for south Texas. Lol
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM
They are 20 months. Still babies but this is his first friend. They have a blast together. His first lesson of military life, friends move away. Too bad he doesn't understand that yet.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh sad day!  How old are the boys?  I know your son will miss his friend.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm hoping my son gets one last play date with his friend today. They are moving 7 hrs away.:( The boys are only 10 days apart.

twinmother25
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM
They are 16 months :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Busy day!  How old are your twins?

Quoting twinmother25:

Today it's cleaning, taking care of my twins and 3 year old, grocery shopping (with all three of them it's insane), scheduling wrap parties, and maybe get a shower in lol

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM
True. We are busy tomorrow and sat also. Lol

Quoting jobberwocky:

I think with a 4 day weekend, you can have a family day or two and still have time to clean!

Quoting sahmw2010:

I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Going fo my associates in paralegal studies. I have 6classes left to go

Quoting amonkeymom:

Ugh, I need to clean today too.  My daughter is having friends over tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday (sweet 16).

What are you studying?

Quoting sahmw2010:

meg.williams88
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I just feel so overwhelmed!!! Single mom, baby girl is 12 weeks, i wanna go back to work but i dont have transportation (i live with my mom in the burbs) . Just trolling the internet trying to stay positive

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)