Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

We have a new chat post for this week!

Please click here to join the Chat:
Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

It certainly feels that way. I'm glad we're not in a drought, but the rain seriously messed up this entire summer, including our vacation. :( Where do you live?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Im pretty sure it has done nothing but rain all summer. Lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

good morningIt's actually heating up here in AL. It was in the 80s for the past several days but it's supposed to be 91 this afternoon. The bad thing is it's supposed to rain here AGAIN today and it's rained every day this month already. :(

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Over in Phenix City

Quoting bamababe1975:

It certainly feels that way. I'm glad we're not in a drought, but the rain seriously messed up this entire summer, including our vacation. :( Where do you live?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Im pretty sure it has done nothing but rain all summer. Lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

good morningIt's actually heating up here in AL. It was in the 80s for the past several days but it's supposed to be 91 this afternoon. The bad thing is it's supposed to rain here AGAIN today and it's rained every day this month already. :(

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Good morning..
its been raining alot in Jax Fl this month too..im wait on rooms to go kids to call so that they can fix my 10 yr old bottom bunk he sat on it last nite to watch tv and it broke on him and tending to a cranky 18 month old who is cranky and fighting sleep since getting up at 6:45 A.m.
Funmiolu
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Pls I need a job
Funmiolu
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I can do any work
n.salcedo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I am so sorry my phone went nuts, so this weekend will be the first time I will see my grandson, and my son just told me that his wife does not want me to see the baby, because she does not want problems with me, I do not know what she is talking about, please can someone tell me what I should do.
cacl68
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM
So sorry Meg. Those early weeks and first year is the hardest. I remember. I wanted to go back to work also and I had already quit my job and had been gone for over a year. A newborn can drive you to want to run as far away and and as fast as you can. Hang in there mommy. We're here for you. Just remember you're not alone.

Quoting meg.williams88:

I just feel so overwhelmed!!! Single mom, baby girl is 12 weeks, i wanna go back to work but i dont have transportation (i live with my mom in the burbs) . Just trolling the internet trying to stay positive

n.salcedo
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I am going to travel from DC to New York, I know that my son and his wife relationship is not in good standard but the baby and I are not at fault, please someone help.
angiev123
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Where am I supposed to post stuff? I need advice.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM

That's still hard even when they're little.  Maybe since you're military the boys will be able to get back together at some point in the future.

Quoting jobberwocky:

They are 20 months. Still babies but this is his first friend. They have a blast together. His first lesson of military life, friends move away. Too bad he doesn't understand that yet.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh sad day!  How old are the boys?  I know your son will miss his friend.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm hoping my son gets one last play date with his friend today. They are moving 7 hrs away.:( The boys are only 10 days apart.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)