Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

We have a new chat post for this week!

Please click here to join the Chat:
Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Oh, wow, you do have your hands full!  How do you manage at the grocery store with three so little still?

Quoting twinmother25:

They are 16 months :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Busy day!  How old are your twins?

Quoting twinmother25:

Today it's cleaning, taking care of my twins and 3 year old, grocery shopping (with all three of them it's insane), scheduling wrap parties, and maybe get a shower in lol

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I'm sure you'll be thrilled to be done finally.  How long will it take to get these last 6 classes done?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Going fo my associates in paralegal studies. I have 6classes left to go

Quoting amonkeymom:

Ugh, I need to clean today too.  My daughter is having friends over tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday (sweet 16).

What are you studying?

Quoting sahmw2010:

I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Congrats!  I know it's overwhelming, especially when they're so little.  I'm glad you have your mom to help.

When do you think you'll be able to get back to working again?

Quoting meg.williams88:

I just feel so overwhelmed!!! Single mom, baby girl is 12 weeks, i wanna go back to work but i dont have transportation (i live with my mom in the burbs) . Just trolling the internet trying to stay positive

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Uh oh.  He didn't get hurt when the bed broke did he?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Good morning..
its been raining alot in Jax Fl this month too..im wait on rooms to go kids to call so that they can fix my 10 yr old bottom bunk he sat on it last nite to watch tv and it broke on him and tending to a cranky 18 month old who is cranky and fighting sleep since getting up at 6:45 A.m.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I don't know of any jobs available off the top of my head.  What kind of work are you looking for?

Quoting Funmiolu:

Pls I need a job

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I'm down in Dothan. :)

Quoting sahmw2010:

Over in Phenix City

Quoting bamababe1975:

It certainly feels that way. I'm glad we're not in a drought, but the rain seriously messed up this entire summer, including our vacation. :( Where do you live?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Im pretty sure it has done nothing but rain all summer. Lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

good morningIt's actually heating up here in AL. It was in the 80s for the past several days but it's supposed to be 91 this afternoon. The bad thing is it's supposed to rain here AGAIN today and it's rained every day this month already. :(

DehartHoneyBees
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Question: How often do you check your email? I have a group of friends that I met in Toddler Group almost three years ago. I thought we were all close, but lately I have been reaching out about getting together and all but maybe one or two ever reply. I know that people are busy, however I feel like I do A LOT between stuff with the kids family and house work but I can still manage to check my emails and reply promptly... or just reply period. I guess I'm just sensitive. I just feel like everyone must check their email daily and when I never get a reply it makes me feel like I'm just not worth their time........ Okay- Well three crazy kids running wild. It's a unload the dishwasher half way and reload, run dishwasher again kind of day!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I hope you were able to get your phone fixed.

What kind of problems is your daughter in law anticipating?  Maybe when you go, you can ask her what she'd like for you to do.

Quoting n.salcedo:

I am so sorry my phone went nuts, so this weekend will be the first time I will see my grandson, and my son just told me that his wife does not want me to see the baby, because she does not want problems with me, I do not know what she is talking about, please can someone tell me what I should do.

sahmw2010
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I should be done with classes mid march. Im doing 2 per term, each term 10 weeks. I have to do my internship during my last term of classes. Then i have to do my capstone (not sure what exactly that is) and then contact the ABA to take the national certification exam. So everyrhing i should hopefully be done next summer

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm sure you'll be thrilled to be done finally.  How long will it take to get these last 6 classes done?

Quoting sahmw2010:

Going fo my associates in paralegal studies. I have 6classes left to go

Quoting amonkeymom:

Ugh, I need to clean today too.  My daughter is having friends over tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday (sweet 16).

What are you studying?

Quoting sahmw2010:

I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Hi!  You can post here or you can start a new post on the group by clicking here:
Start A Post

Quoting angiev123:

Where am I supposed to post stuff? I need advice.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN