Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
My name is Macey. I have one son who will be 1 in August:-/ time flys, as it is such a blessing and adventure to see him grow and learn, it is also some sad that he will not be a "baby" much longer. This is my first attempt at a support/recovery group. My life has recently been shattered by my husbands betrayal, I'm trying to pick up the pieces and move toward, whatever that means. I'm sorry for all of the pain anyone who is reading this may be feeling. Jesus and my son have been my strength, I will pray for you all as well.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Hi Macey welcome to Cafemom! I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. I hope things get better for you!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Hi Macey, welcome to cafemom. Sorry you are having to join at such a hard time in your life but I'm glad you found us.

Cafemom is a great place for support.
alexis_06
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM

hi macey! welcome to the group :) sorry for what you are goin thru, but this is a great website for lots of advice and support!!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hi Macey! Welcome to CafeMom! I am sorry you have to go through this! How are you doing?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Time sure does fly!  Try not to blink too often, I swear that's when they grow the most. ;)

I'm sorry that you're finding yourself in a new and unexpected situation in your marriage/life.  If you're finding yourself in the position of becoming a single mom, you should come check out the Single Moms group.

Quoting MammaD7:

My name is Macey. I have one son who will be 1 in August:-/ time flys, as it is such a blessing and adventure to see him grow and learn, it is also some sad that he will not be a "baby" much longer. This is my first attempt at a support/recovery group. My life has recently been shattered by my husbands betrayal, I'm trying to pick up the pieces and move toward, whatever that means. I'm sorry for all of the pain anyone who is reading this may be feeling. Jesus and my son have been my strength, I will pray for you all as well.

MammaD7
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Thank you ladies!

I'm so thankful so many have responded with kind words, and encouragement.. I'm doing ok. Staying string because I'm mommy, and my son doesn't need to parents falling apart! I'm on an emotional rollsrcoaster.what do I do? What's next? Is there any hope he will change? Should I even try? I love him, I hate what he's done. It's up and down, mostly down. I feel ugly and inadequate. But at the same time I know I'm better than the nasty fry trash he's looked at... A part of me just wants to move forward with my son and I starting a new life without my husband. But if there's a chance he will get better .... Would I e we mentally get better even if he does? Uuuggghhhhh the frustration
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM

You have come to the right place for support.  I am sorry you are experiencing the pain and hurt that you are.  There are hundreds of moms on here that can help support you.

mami286
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:05 PM

dont apologize, us moms come here to vent ALOT LOL. i have 2 boys, live in cali and the names Amia, welcome :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)