• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Always had a dream to play piano

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

BUT....I have to be realistic and ask myself how much will I really sit down to practice. That's hard to do with 3 kids-2 are very young in age. 

I was reminded today when I went to the music store with my older son to help him decide what he wants to play. I walked around and tried the pianos they had on the floor. I kept imaging myself playing Mozart or something...then I woke up and realized it's not as easy as I think it would be.

juggling

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RADmomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Can you take lessons?
Due9
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I would like to take lessons. I first have to figure out if I should invest in a piano or a keyboard with weighted keys-they're much cheaper. 

Quoting RADmomma:

Can you take lessons?

juggling

RADmomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I know nothing about pianos but I see ppl giving them away on Craigslist all the time...

Quoting Due9:

I would like to take lessons. I first have to figure out if I should invest in a piano or a keyboard with weighted keys-they're much cheaper. 

Quoting RADmomma:

Can you take lessons?

Due9
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good idea!  I will check there :)

Quoting RADmomma:

I know nothing about pianos but I see ppl giving them away on Craigslist all the time...

Quoting Due9:

Quoting RADmomma:

Can you take lessons?

juggling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)