Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I messed my Cafe Mom mobile up. Can some one tell me how to fix it

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
When I got my Motorola Droid M phone. I was able to get on Cafemom no problems. Now some stupid screen loads up. Not the Cafemom mobile I was getting. I can't do nothing on it on my phone now. I don't know if it has to do with the settings or something. I'm not that tech saavy.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aj23
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I have trouble using cafemom on my phone but it's not because of the phone it's because some ad keeps trying to load and never does. It's just a black box with a spinning circle and I can't scroll or anything. I just refresh the page until a different ad shows up and it works right.
I have a droid m too.
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM

When I go to Cafe Mom mobile. It loads up text version of Cafemom. No pictures. If I scroll down it's just text stuff. I hit a link and nothing will open.  Once in a while I do go sit in the yard and do the internet.  Or I get on at break time at work.  I can Facebook no problems.  But not CM.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hi,

We're sorry you are having trouble.

Are you able to scroll down and click on "New Mobile Site" or "Full Version" to view?

If not please contact The CafeMom Team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

They will be able to look into this issue for you!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM
When I scroll down and hit full site. It takes me right back to the text version.
Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Hi,

We're sorry you are having trouble.

Are you able to scroll down and click on "New Mobile Site" or "Full Version" to view?

If not please contact The CafeMom Team using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

They will be able to look into this issue for you!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)