Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Faint pregnancy line... grrrr UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok so I have been trying to get pregnant, and I have checked almost every month, and its a flat out one line, and this month am really late, usually its late and then boom i am bleeding, but not this month, its already the 24th and am clear of bleeding, i took a test today, it came out faint but it came out and you don't even have to squint to see it lol... i am having a heavy feeling in my lower obdomen and my boobies are sore, so am pretty sure am pregnant, but am going to double, triple check tomorrow like a crazy lady.... now, how many of you ladies have had a faint line come up and were you pregnant or not? btw the box says that even if is a faint line is a positive result.... 

Yep, am pregnant, I will wait until August when my boy starts school and I will go to the doc, but yeah am pregnant, finally my boy is 6 and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 6 months lol

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
got3boyz
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Mine always showed up pretty well, but congrats!!

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I had faint lines with all three pregnancies. 

Corinnesingh
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Well mine was a faint line, very faint and I am now almost 8 months... Let us know .. Fingers r crossed for u

BannerElkHogans
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I didn't pass 1 til i was 4 months preggars.....ha ha ha

JollyMommy84
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I have,when I got pregnant with my second baby I took a HPT and the second line was so faint I had to look at it 3 times to even see and I was indeed pregnant,good luck..

bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I think everyone is different. I was 6 weeks along when i took one and the line was very dark. Best of luck and fingers crossed!
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
My middle son was a faint line. My youngest son it was negative. A doctor ran a blood test because I was sick and found out the pg test was wrong. I have found faint usually means pregnant. In friends as well.
nancyschmancey
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Mine was so faint I didn't notice it at all...  until I went to the bathroom a few hours later, happened to look down at the trash and noticed there was definitely a light pink line there.  And it just made sense.

My bet is you're pregnant.  Congrats.

nancyschmancey
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Oh, I confirmed with a digital, so recommend you do the same.  That way, no guessing.

momto3boys85
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:17 AM

when I took mine with my third it was a faint line but then a few days later it was bright lines showing pregnant. Digital pregnancy tests are great too, like PP said takes away from the guess work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN