Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I wish I had his hair!! (Just kidding.I actually would like advice on what to use in his hair to control the "frizzies.)

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

The product he is using now works ok,but he says he has a friend that uses one that's even better.And,my child(being a boy) "forgot" to ask what the name of it is-lol.So,you guys have any ideas? TIA.

(Oh,and yes I am aware that his hair is long.I don't mind as long as he keeps it clean/brushed.)

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:19 AM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Have you tried one of the newer frizz shampoos that are out or I have heard olive oil does a good job.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:30 AM

The shampoos don't do anything for his hair at all.I had never heard of using olive oil.How's it done?

Almost all ready for your trip?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Have you tried one of the newer frizz shampoos that are out or I have heard olive oil does a good job.

SissyAnn141
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

DAMN !!!!!!!

I use to "PAY" $65:00", every 6 months, for hair like this !! angry.

Honey, I have no answers.

I AM JEALOUS !!!!!!!!

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I know,right? I have curly hair,it's just not as curly as Joe's. He only recently (5/6 months) decided to grow it out...little girls like it.big smile mini

Quoting SissyAnn141:

DAMN !!!!!!!

I use to "PAY" $65:00", every 6 months, for hair like this !! angry.

Honey, I have no answers.

I AM JEALOUS !!!!!!!!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:41 AM

ALMOST  Need someone to help me clean this apartment.  Dad is driving out here so that gives us 3-4 days to clean so he does not touch anything (long story).   I will have to look up the olive oil use since we have straight hair here and dont have to use olive oil.

Quoting brandyblx:

The shampoo don't do anything for his hair at all.I had never heard of using olive oil.How's it done?

Quoting frndlyfn:

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Why,thank you.I think I've seen a shampoo with olive oil,wonder if that would work?

Quoting frndlyfn:

ALMOST  Need someone to help me clean this apartment.  Dad is driving out here so that gives us 3-4 days to clean so he does not touch anything (long story).   I will have to look up the olive oil use since we have straight hair here and dont have to use olive oil.

Quoting brandyblx:

The shampoo don't do anything for his hair at all.I had never heard of using olive oil.How's it done?

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Sent you the link to the oil treatment.   A shampoo with it also may work.   We buy anti frizz for when our straight hair goes nuts but it is a different formula than curly hair.

tinaleigh
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Look up the curly girl method (i know telling him to do something called that probably wont go well! Lol!) It did wonders for my curly mostly frizzy hair! :)
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:49 AM

You can say that again...lol.He is actually very good at doing whatever is necessary to take care of his hair.All those cute Shirley Temple ringlets--people have actually asked him if he does that to his hair on purpose.The look he gives them is priceless.LOL

Quoting tinaleigh:

Look up the curly girl method (i know telling him to do something called that probably wont go well! Lol!) It did wonders for my curly mostly frizzy hair! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN