Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

when i say NO, you are saying YES!!!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I WANT A WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY THAT IS OPEN TO KEEP ME AND EACHOTHER ON TRACK. YELL AT ME, PUSH ME, TEXT IN EVERYTIME WHEN  ABOUT TO WORKOUT, WEIGH IN EVERY WEEK OR 2, HELP MOTIVATE EACHOTHER TO DO THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER. I FEEL THAT I HAVE GOTTEN PRETTY BEHIND ON MY HEALTHY WAYS SO ID LIKE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS BUT MAKE IT INTERESTING.

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marlene.89
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:14 AM
i feel u i went from 175 to 226 i want to lose weight now!!
SissyAnn141
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:34 AM

TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE :

Put in box, weight-loss, help, weight

Click search

some groups, should come up.

mami286
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM

yea, i havent weighed in yet but i know its bad lol. but the only advance thing that helps is that im TALL.  i know breakfast is very important(even though im not a breakfast gal), so i was thinking oatmeal.

Quoting marlene.89:

marlene.89
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Im 5'8 mayb a lil taller but i need this fat off of me i eat my three meals a day but its hard for me to work out bevause im lazy about it (i admit it) ill go to the gym.four times thn quit:/

Quoting mami286:

yea, i havent weighed in yet but i know its bad lol. but the only advance thing that helps is that im TALL.  i know breakfast is very important(even though im not a breakfast gal), so i was thinking oatmeal.

Quoting marlene.89:

mami286
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM

me too lol,  im between 5'8-5'9ft. according to my doctor from my wrist im big boned lol (sounds funny sayn) HOWEVER still no excuss. i love everything about my porportion, just want a flatter tummy and toned. i think if i had someone on my big butt id get abck in motion. i also found when i wear my walking shoes vs sandals that helps motivate me to move more, walk to the store at a far parking and etc its a start for me.

*I HAD TO GET UP AND GET MY CAR LOOKED AT TODAY (EVERYTHING WENT WELL) AT 10AM

*THEN CAME HOME AND HAD OATMEAL.

*NEXT IS TO TAKE FAM TO LIRARY/DOCTOR (WHICH IS MORE MOVING)

*THEN TIME FOR LUNCH (WHICH IS WHERE I GET SIDE TRACK) BUT I WILL HAVE A SALAD.

AND LOTS OF WATER!!!

Quoting marlene.89:

Im 5'8 mayb a lil taller but i need this fat off of me i eat my three meals a day but its hard for me to work out bevause im lazy about it (i admit it) ill go to the gym.four times thn quit:/

Quoting mami286:

Quoting marlene.89:

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

you sound like me, I am als 5'8' and 186.. I need to loose at least 20-30 lbs and its sooooooooooooo hard, only because I don't know how to stay motivated, this has been going on for a year JOIN me in my group we can start an exercise motivating team group.. Say what we mean and mean what we say by supporting each other, anyone serious I will start come join me..Testimony..I have several post in my group where I started but have not finished because lack of motivation.. Hope you would join me and can get it started..

Quoting marlene.89:

Quoting mami286:

Quoting marlene.89:

team_porculoon
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM

You!  All of you ladies!  Hey!  Good job to you for having the desire to lose weight!  I was in that same situation - I was at 280 and am now down to 160 and would like to get down 10 more pounds.  If you need a cheer leader, I can be one!  We all need a good support system for life changes.  If you need one, please feel free to PM me.

AnnaLees.mama12
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I WANT THE SAME THING! SOOO BAD! 

mami286
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:01 PM

IT TAKES TIME GETTING STARTED BUT DEF POSSIBLE.

Quoting AnnaLees.mama12:

I WANT THE SAME THING! SOOO BAD! 

marlene.89
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Sounds totally awesome id love to join

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

you sound like me, I am als 5'8' and 186.. I need to loose at least 20-30 lbs and its sooooooooooooo hard, only because I don't know how to stay motivated, this has been going on for a year JOIN me in my group we can start an exercise motivating team group.. Say what we mean and mean what we say by supporting each other, anyone serious I will start come join me..Testimony..I have several post in my group where I started but have not finished because lack of motivation.. Hope you would join me and can get it started..

Quoting marlene.89:

Quoting mami286:

Quoting marlene.89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)