Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The waiting is killing me

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 0 Replies

Back in Dec my husband and his entire office were given a 5 day notice that the owner was closing the business.  My Dh took a job as a manager in training with Domino's... (not his dream job but it was a job) Money has been so tight, there are weeks we barely make it with pennies left in the bank on payday.  Last week his store manager told him that she might be moving to another store and that the DM told her the store would be my DH when she moved to the new one... She wasnt suppose to tell him but she did... Last night at 11:30 pm his DM called and asked if he wanted to interview for the manager position in his store of course DH said yes, this is what we have been waiting for.  We thought it was just a formality as his GM had told him the job would be his...  She called this morning and told him sorry I was wrong, there are 2 more interviewing for it... he is there right now.  

We need this so bad, I know the other guys need it too but they are single men who can do ok on what they are making, but with a family of 4 we are in desperate need of this... This is what we have been waiting for, his salary will dbl with it.  I feel sick...... 

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN